Thermagasket is the leader in High Performance Thermal Head Gasket Repair with an incredible 94% success rate.
If you're looking for the Best Engineered, Strongest Head Gasket Repair available, you have come to the right website.
What is Thermagasket?
Thermagasket is a state-of-the-art, 2 part Elemental Carbon Metallic Alloy Head and Block Repair System.
Thermagasket will in no way clog, plug or damage your cooling system, the particulates in Thermagasket give the repair extreme shear strength to withstand the extreme heat and pressure fluctuations of any internal combustion engine...Guaranteed!
With Thermagasket there is no reason to isolate the damaged cylinder and run the vehicle with the spark plug out.
CAUTION: RUNNING THE ENGINE WITHOUT THE SPARK PLUG COULD CAUSE DAMAGE TO VALVES, VALVE SEATS, AND/OR PISTONS!
The Thermagasket repair is performed with the vehicle under a load and the repair is accomplished under the same conditions as the vehicle will be driven
Don't be lied to: When other companies try to tell you they have "specially formulated products for your specific vehicle", this is a marketing gimmick, the product either works or it doesn't. All cooling systems work basically the same and run at a normal operating temperature of 185 degrees or above, claiming to blend a specific product that works better in a Subaru than a Toyota is just plain bull! -- Yes, Thermagasket does have a specific product for higher compression diesel engines, we found a little more viscous material worked better for this application due to the cylinder pressures.
Truth: Now there are many different way's to perform the treatment process as well as manipulate the cooling system on a specific vehicle depending on the symptoms you are experiencing, this is where having the hands-on experience of thousands of vehicles repaired at your fingertips comes into play.
Thermagasket has been used in some of the most demanding environments available.
- Rally Cars in the Dubai Dessert
- Passenger and Construction Equipment in the severe climates of Canada,
- Alaska, and Greenland
- Diesel Municipal Backup Generators
- Gas & Diesel Competitive Truck and Tractor Pullers
- Blown & Injected High Horsepower Race Engines
- Flat Head V8 Engines Run at the Bonneville Salt Flats
- Over the Road Tractors ( Semi Trucks )
- World War II Vintage Allison V1710 Water Cooled Aircraft
- Limousines and Taxi Cabs all over the world
- Even Fishing Boats like you see on the Discovery Channel
Our commitment to value and customer service are second to none.
We strive to earn our customers trust by treating everyone with the respect they deserve.
- We will always give you an honest answer as to whether we can help you or not.
- We will save you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars over conventional head gasket replacement
- We will stand behind your purchase with the most knowledgable technical support available
- If we cannot succesfully help you get your head gasket issues resolved we will refund your money
Before deciding on having your head gasket replaced, there are a few things to think about.
In most cases 1 -2 % of your head gasket is leaking and 97-98% of the gasket is still in perfect condition (doesn't sealing the small portion that is leaking make sense)
- Replacing a head gasket requires completely disassembling the top half of your engine, not to mention on some vehicles the engine has to be completely removed from the bottom of the vehicle by removing all of the suspension and steering components, or jacking the body off the frame to allow room to get the heads off.
- The possibility of other components being damaged during this process is extremely common.
- Head gasket failure in conventional head gasket replacement within the initial 5,000 mile break in period has been estimated to be as high as 30% and most repair shops will not warranty head gasket replacement repairs. (Approximately 1 out of 15 of our customers has already paid to have the head gaskets replaced at a shop and the problem has returned within 6 months)
- Your vehicle will be in the shop anywhere from 5 days to 5 weeks depending on the shop and the vehicle!
- Your cost to repair the vehicle is basically unknown because the price they give you is an ESTIMATE! a fairly low estimate!
- If you're not sure about your vehicles problem's give us a call 1-866-780-9042 (You may not have a Blown Head Gasket, if this is what we think, we will tell you and offer suggestions on how to further test to confirm it).
- If we determine you have a Blown Head Gasket we will assist you in selecting the correct Thermagasket product for your vehicle.
- We will ship your items in a timely manner so that you can get your vehicle back on the road as soon as possible.
- Once you have received your Thermagasket Kit, you will have access to the most highly trained technical support in this industry 7 days a week!
- You will have your vehicle repaired and back on the road within hours of starting the treatment process GUARANTEED!
- If we cannot succesfully help you get your vehicle repaired we will issue a refund for the Thermagasket Chemical Portion of your purchase (Tools, Cleaners, and S&H are non- refundable )